FIR full form : First Information Report
FIR represents First Information Report. It is a composed archive arranged by Police when they get a data about a cognizable offense.
It is an objection for the most part recorded by the person in question or another person for his/her sake. At the point when the FIR is enrolled by the Police, a marked duplicate is likewise given to the person in question or a similar individual who recorded the FIR. Police can’t decline to enroll a FIR all things considered illegal.
A FIR is a significant archive since it helps during the time spent criminal equity. Simply after the FIR is enrolled, the Police can begin the examination. When a FIR is enrolled, the substance of the FIR can’t be changed with the exception of by a decision from High Court or Supreme court of India.
1. How do you write first information report ?
Step by step instructions to file a F.I.R :
1. Go to the police headquarters and meet the official in-control.
2. Bit by bit in a systematic succession describe to the official each data identifying with the commission of the offense.
3. The official will diminish the data given recorded as a hard copy.
4. The data given will be marked by the individual giving it.
2. What does First Information Report contain?
First Information Report (FIR) is a composed record which is readied when the police initially get data about the commission of a wrongdoing. It contains the subtleties of the source, the subtleties of the wrongdoing, and the date and time it was submitted by the witness.
For More Information Click Here