DSP full form : Deputy Superintendent of Police
DSP represents Deputy Superintendent of Police. It is a position of a cop in the police division in India. DSP is a state cop who speaks to state police powers. The rank symbol of this official is a national seal over one star on shoulder tie.
DSP is identical to Assistant Commissioner of Police and could be promoted to IPS after few years of service depending on the guidelines of state government.
Assessments are led occasionally to enlist cops legitimately to this position. Monitors are likewise elevated to this position after the predetermined number of long periods of administration.
How to Become DSP
The up-and-comer who needs to become DIG needs to show up in the state level test conduction by the State Public Service Commission.
The competitors who clear this test experience trial preparing before getting posted as DSP.
Requirements for the exam:
- The Candidate must be a resident of India.
- He more likely than not finished graduation in any stream from a perceived college or instructive establishment.
- The competitor probably achieved the age of 21 years and ought not be over 30 years of age, For SC/ST participants there is an unwinding of 5 years in the upper age limit.
- The base stature required for male applicant is 168 cms and for female up-and-comer, it is 155 cms.
- The base chest required for men is 84 cms with least chest extension of 5 cms.
- Written Exam (Preliminary and Main Exam)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Interview and Medical
For More Information Click Here