BMS full form : Bachelor of Management Studies
It is generally a long term the board course. The three years are separated into six semesters which covers all significant administration subjects like showcasing, money, human asset, and so on.
The course gives accentuation on bestowing enterprising abilities in the understudies so gifted administration experts could be delivered.
Middle of the road level understudies with specialization in Arts, Science or Commerce are qualified for the course.
Advantages of BMS
- The course shows distinctive conduct parts of an association.
- The course bestows satisfactory authority characteristics to empower the understudies work in a group or lead a group.
- It improves introduction aptitudes, dynamic abilities and critical thinking abilities.
- Marketing Executive.
- Sales Executive.
- HR Executive.
- Operations Executive.
- Business Consultant.
- Business Development Executive.
- Popular BMS Colleges in India.
- ABSS Institute of Technology, Meerut, Uttar Pradesh.
- College of Vocational Studies, Delhi.
- Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies, Delhi.
- Indian School of Business Management and Administration (ISBM), Ludhiana.
- Adarsh College of Arts and Commerce, Maharashtra.
- B.L.Amlani College of Commerce and Economics,Maharashtra.
- Advent Institute of Management Studies,Udaipur,Rajasthan.
- JG College of Management Studies,Ahmedabad,Gujarat.
- Indian School of Business Management and Administration (ISBM), Kochi.
- Indian School of Business Management and Administration (ISBM), Chennai.
bms course scope
bms course fees
bms course details
bms vs bba
bms course du
bms full form in science
bms subjects 1st year